venerdì 15 maggio 2015

My favourite tv series

My favourite tv series is Teen Wolf. 

The protagonist is Scott McCall. This guy got bitten by a werewolf in the first episode and after the bite, he slowly started to become a werewolf himself. Next, he found out that he is a "true alpha". An alpha is the leader of the pack, and a beta becomes an alpha when he\she kills the alpha in charge. But a "true alpha" was born to be an alpha. Scott has a best friend, Stiles. He's my favourite character because he's very smart but yet so funny, he makes everyone laugh with his jokes. Throught the seasons, Scott will have a girlfriend, Allison, and he will find out more about his nature. There will be more villains to defeat and problems to solve. I really love this series because it deals both with supernatural (which I love) and teens problems, so it is just perfect.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento